SURPRISE! We made another version of our very favorite popcorn snack mix. And this time, it’s green themed for St. Patrick’s Day and all the sneaky leprechauns!
This really is the easiest no-bake snack mix to make with kids! I usually pre-measure all our ingredients and Jude loves pouring everything in to the big bowl and then mixing it all up!
Does anyone know if M&M’s makes St. Patrick’s Day themed M&Ms? I couldn’t find any at the store so I grabbed a bag of mint ones for this recipe. And the mint is actually really awesome when coated in white chocolate. Just sayin…
-12 cups popped popcorn
-3 cups pretzel sticks
-1 bag of Green M&Ms – depending on the bag size you may need more than one! (Note: I used mint M&Ms I found in the regular candy aisle at the store)
-14 ounces almond bark or white chocolate
-Rainbow sprinkles (or if you have shamrock sprinkles use those!!)
For super detailed directions, head to my Easter Bunny Munch post here. For quick directions, read below!
1. Mix the popcorn, pretzels and M&M’s together in a large bowl.
2. Melt the almond bark. I SWEAR by these silicone measuring cups from OXO for anything and everything melting chocolate related. Seriously, you need them in your kitchen!
3. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the bowl while stirring to coat the mix.
4. Add your sprinkles now! This way they stick to the chocolate and don’t fall to the bottom of the bowl.
5. Once everything is coated, spread the mix over cookie sheets covered with parchment paper to dry.
You can either package them up in individual bags to give as treats, or store in a large bowl to share! But make sure you store it covered.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Friends!