So BTR came up with a new cocktail recipe for spiked apple cider and I just HAD to share it with you all!
It’s the perfect fall cocktail and is super simple to make. I highly recommend you add whatever needed to your grocery list asap and make this!
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 4 ounces cider (we got ours at Eckert’s!)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- sugar and cinnamon for rimming the glass
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- apple slices
- Mix cinnamon and sugar on a flat plate. Get the rim of your glass wet and then dip into the cinnamon and sugar to coat the rim of the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker (this one from OXO is our favorite) add ice, rye whiskey, cider, and orange juice. Shake
- Pour strained shaker over fresh ice into a glass and garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
Find more cocktail recipes here.