July 28, 2017
July 26, 2017
I’ve been a terrible blogger this week, but I wanted to share a few favorites with you today!
Did you watch my IG stories the other night? I’m hoping to get a full post up soon, but I attended the most amazing dinner at Eckert’s the other night. Julia from My Lavender Blues was the chef and she did an amazing job!
What else have I done this week you ask? Why nothing. Why? BECAUSE POTTY TRAINING. So basically I’ve done more laundry this week than I did the past three years.
I am super excited for this weekend, it’s the start of STL Craft Beer week! … read more
July 21, 2017
ELEVEN posts for you to read today! Eight different states plus two international posts! Go visit everyone and enjoy reading! And shoutout to Julia for letting me co-host this round, we missed you!
1. Like Sand Through the Hourglass | California
2. Jo Davis Photography | Minnesota
3. Non Sequitur Chica |Illinois
4. Life of Lacey | North Carolina
5. Bring ‘Er to England | United Kingdom
6. Arch and Tori | New Zealand
7. A Gurley Gurl | Texas
8. Oh Hey! I Like That! | Maryland
9. Risa Kerslake Writes | Minnesota
10. Wife Mommy Me | Ohio
11. Ellie And Addie | Missouri
SaveSave… read more
July 14, 2017
Hi Friends! Welcome to my July 2017 day in the life! I’m so excited to share our day with you all and even more excited to be hosting the round up this time for Julia while she gets all the newborn snuggles! Make sure to check back on Wednesday, July 26 for everyone’s posts!
… read more
July 11, 2017
Just a quick little Friday Favorites post for you all!
If you are in STL and looking for something fun to do on Sunday you should definitely head over to 4Hands for the Beer Bazaar! BTR Woodworks will be there with lots of fun items for sale and we would love to see you! Head over to Facebook for all the details!
… read more
I know what you’re thinking, three posts about peaches in three days, has Liz lost her mind? (See peach picking and peach pizza) But you guys, I totally saved the best for last! Today I’m sharing a peach rosé sangria recipe!
It’s super simple and so delicious and refreshing! Perfect for a summer evening cocktail!
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 1/3 cup of brandy
- 1/3 cup of simple syrup (we make this all the time and store it in the fridge in a mason jar)
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup of peach puree (I just threw some diced up peaches in our blender!)
- 1 cup of sliced peaches
… read more