SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays. To get any closer you’d have to get wet! Are you a Shark lover or Seahorse fanatic? Perhaps it’s the graceful rays or the clever Octopus that you love the most. Maybe you simply can’t decide! Here at SEA LIFE Kansas City you can make up your mind and see them all – from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. And you’ll be able to get closer to them than … read more
ELEVEN posts for you to read today! Eight different states plus two international posts! Go visit everyone and enjoy reading! And shoutout to Julia for letting me co-host this round, we missed you!
1. Like Sand Through the Hourglass | California
2. Jo Davis Photography | Minnesota
3. Non Sequitur Chica |Illinois
4. Life of Lacey | North Carolina
5. Bring ‘Er to England | United Kingdom
6. Arch and Tori | New Zealand
7. A Gurley Gurl | Texas
8. Oh Hey! I Like That! | Maryland
9. Risa Kerslake Writes | Minnesota
10. Wife Mommy Me | Ohio
11. Ellie And Addie | Missouri
Just a quick little Friday Favorites post for you all!
If you are in STL and looking for something fun to do on Sunday you should definitely head over to 4Hands for the Beer Bazaar! BTR Woodworks will be there with lots of fun items for sale and we would love to see you! Head over to Facebook for all the details!
I know what you’re thinking, three posts about peaches in three days, has Liz lost her mind? (See peach picking and peach pizza) But you guys, I totally saved the best for last! Today I’m sharing a peach rosé sangria recipe!
It’s super simple and so delicious and refreshing! Perfect for a summer evening cocktail!
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 1/3 cup of brandy
- 1/3 cup of simple syrup (we make this all the time and store it in the fridge in a mason jar)
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup of peach puree (I just threw some diced up peaches in our blender!)
- 1 cup of sliced peaches